Saturday 16 March 2013

BOM 2013


I wrote about it few weeks ago and here it is! The "Around my house" quilt BOM is now available, it is a 8 months BOM that will run from May to December. It features 4 of my best sellers blocks + 4 brand new blocks that I have designed for this occasion. Inspired by folk quilts, with a woodland and home sweet home taste, this quilt will warm any room: it brings happyness in a child bedroom, a peaceful and warm accent in a living room to make you feel like in a cabin in the wood!
This Block Of the Month is perfect for beginners: we will start with easy blocks and, month after month, we will explore more intricate blocks. A great way to become a paper piecing pro!
Subscription is $16 only, and it is available in my Craftsy shop here and in my Etsy shop there.
For those who are interested in a block but do not want to sew the whole quilt, each (new) block will be released every month and sold separately in my shops.
         .... I just can't wait to see my customers quilts!

3 comments: