Sunday 9 September 2012

My customers busy summer!

I come back after several silent but busy weeks. I have left Vancouver Island and moved to the continent to join the great community of Squamish near Vancouver. We are now well installed in our new house and ready for all our projects. Next month, I will participate to a great Halloween blog hop (will tell you more about it soon), and I have other exciting projects... You can learn more about those in the interview I have recently made for Craftsy here. But for now I would like to show you my customer's work. I have received many pictures those past months and will try to publish all. For today, here are some of the great blocks YOU have sewn. Thanks to all for the feed back you sent me, I really appreciate!

This is a lovely block sewn by Sewperstitious using my Coffee Time pattern.
I just love her fabric choice!

Debbra's blocks for her Farm Quilt. She used the farm set and add the Duck block.

Few other blocks, very often the first paper pieced experience. Good job ladies!

This is a great interpretation of my One Star americana mini quilt pattern, by Sarah Cooper. It is her 1st paper piecing quilt! Isn't it a wonderful job? You can learn more about her quilt on her blog.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your work!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your One Star Americana quilt block pattern! I thought it was the perfect star for the quilt I wanted to make, but I worried since I hadn't done paper piecing before. I'm glad I decided to try it! It really was easy and I love the way it turned out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.flickr.com/photos/72902480@N04/7847401808/in/photostream Thank you so much for your cute patterns!! I am now totally addicticed to paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy you liked my block. It was such a nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete